Monday, April 11, 2011

Introducing A Life Full of Gifts

Greetings!  I am so excited about starting this blog.  Over the last three years, I have been encouraged in my walk as a Christian, wife, mom, and homeschooler through some like-minded blogs. So, with my husbands support and encouragement, I've decided to start my own blog.

Why "A Life Full of Gifts?"  I have been  blessed with so many GIFTS in my life.  I have the GIFT of salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.  This is the most important GIFT.
"For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord." ~ Romans 6:23 

I have been blessed with the GIFT of my amazing husband.  He is the love of my life and my very best friend.  We just celebrated our 12 year anniversary,  and we're more in love today than the day we said "I do."
"Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh." ~Ephesians 5:31

God has blessed our marriage with the GIFT of children.  We have four beautiful daughters and they each have such a special place in our hearts.  They bring us so much joy. We also have been given the GIFT of new life!!!   That's right, we are expecting our fifth child this Fall!!!  What an amazing GIFT to experience life growing inside me again. 
"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward." ~Psalm 127:3

Thanks for stopping by and sharing in the beginning of my blog and also in our exciting news!!! 

2 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats!! We are all so excitied for you guys. We especially love the due date:) I love the blog name and can't wait to hear more.

~katie~ said...

Dearest Stephanie,

Oh how tickled I am to hear of your wonderful baby news (PRAISE God!!!)...and...to read this beautiful blog!!! I'm grinning ear to ear knowing I have such a sweet kindred spirit and real life friend in the blogosphere!! =) Congratulations to you and hubby on your newest blessing (will be praying for this little one)...and also HAPPY Anniversary! Thank you for sharing your blog with me!

Blessings,
Katie