Friday, September 23, 2011

Anxiously awaiting....

I miss my husband dearly when we are apart.  He doesn't travel often for work, and when he does it's normally for a short time.  This week, however, he has been gone for 6 nights!  I am so thankful that the week is almost over, and his arms will be around me in about 30 hours (not that I'm counting down or anything!).  The longer we've been married the harder it has gotten to be apart.  It is so hard to say good-bye to him when he is leaving.  He is my other half.  He completes me.  I need him.  I miss him.  Anxiously awaiting tomorrow when he will be home!

"My beloved is mine, and I am his."  Song of Solomon 2:16

2 comments:

Monica said...

I hope your hubby made it safe home!!! It's so hard when husbands are gone for work.

~katie~ said...

This is so sweet!!! I can relate! My hubby just arrived home...and now he has to leave again. But God is good. Yes, absence does make the heart grow fonder, sweet friend.

Praying for you and that little one on the way!

Blessings on your weekend,
Katie