My daughters and I were talking about this Monday when I was asked this again, in front of my girls, at the zoo. I always wonder how this makes my girls feel when they keep hearing people say "Are you hoping for a boy?" I explained to my girls that each and every baby is a GIFT, boy or girl, and that no matter how many girls we have they are all so precious to us. My oldest said "I hope so, that would be so sad to live in a family that didn't love you." So, I continue to answer this question honestly. I am hoping for a boy, or a girl, and feeling this baby in me and seeing my growing belly, I'm pretty sure I'll be getting one of them in the next month!!!
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above." James 1:17
1 comment:
I was wondering if people were asking you this question lately. Every child is such a blessing girl or boy:) We can't wait to meet your newest blessing!!!!
Post a Comment