Tuesday, November 22, 2011
It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
We have been so blessed with the birth of our beautiful baby girl! She is 2 weeks old and has brought us so much JOY already! The timing, labor, and delivery went so smoothly. Hubby and I enjoyed our bonding time in the hospital ... getting to know our newest blessing. My 4 daughters have enjoyed their new sister so much. There is always, and I mean always, a very willing set of hands to hold her =) What a blessing. It has been so fun to watch my children, from the oldest down to the youngest, love on their new sister. It amazes me how well they all have adjusted to having our new baby at home. God is good and has blessed us more than words can even express!!!
Labels:
children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So happy for your family!!! Baby is so beautiful, we can't wait to meet her and see the rest of the family. Hugs!!!my dear friend
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I just heard this news from my sister in law and then saw this post. Wow, what a precious blessing from the Lord indeed!! So much to give thanks for this Thanksgiving!! I sure can't wait to meet this new precious blessing in your family ~ so delighted all went smoothly.
Many special blessings to you, your hubby, the 4 big sisters, and the newest arrow in your quiver!♥ May this little one grow in wisdom and stature for His glory!
Katie
Merry Christmas to your sweet family, Stephanie!
Post a Comment