Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We made it to November!

I've made it pretty clear during this pregnancy that I really did not want baby to arrive on halloween.  The last week or so I was at somewhat of a peace knowing that God already knew what day this baby would arrive.  I would just have to be okay if that was on October 31st.  Today, I'm jumping up and down (not literally, I am 9 mos pregnant!), that yesterday is over.  This baby will be born in November!!!  Now, we continue to wait and see what day the Lord has picked for baby to bless us with his/her arrival.   We are looking so forward to that wonderful day!!!  With my due date only 2 days away, we are hoping that we will be holding our baby very, very soon!!!

2 comments:

~katie~ said...

Getting excited!!!!!! Praying for you!

Monica said...

Thinking and praying for you on your due date!!!!!Today is a great day for a baby!:)