Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No longer barren....

Barren.  The first definition of "barren" in the dictionary is "not producing young or offspring."  I remember 'those days' of barrenness.  The days I spent crying out to God to please bless me with a child.  I pleaded with Him, I cried out to Him, and sometimes I got angry with Him.  It was a hard time, a sad time, a time of waiting.  But God heard my cries and He answered my prayers in His time, in an even bigger way than I imagined.  He not only opened my womb once, but now has blessed me for the sixth time!!!   My days are now full with five beautiful girls, and a growing baby in my womb.  I am so thankful, so grateful, so overjoyed with His goodness to me.

"He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children.  Praise the Lord!"  Psalm 113:9

2 comments:

Monica said...

So happy for your wonderful family!! We can't wait to meet your new blessing:)

Dianna said...

I don't give up easy.
You are a beautiful mom, wife, and daughter. I enjoy your blogs.

My love to you, my beautiful daughter.
Mom

Hope this goes through, but I'm not holding my breath.