I still wanted to have some fun this week talking about some of the other comments I get from time to time when I'm out and about. Another comment I hear is "Are they all yours?!?" or "There not all yours are they?!?" I would expect this comment if I had 24 children, but with only four children it makes me laugh!!!! As I look to see that I still only have my four children with me, and I haven't picked up any extra along the way, I simply say "Yes!" I told my husband I think I get this comment because I look way too young to have four children already. Ummm, nope, we're certain that's not it. It was a sweet thought though!!!
This comment does remind me though, that my children aren't "mine" but God's. He has given these gifts to my husband and I to raise for His glory. We pray on a regular basis that we would be able to raise them the way He calls us to. It is a big responsibility that can only be done through Christ who strengthens us.
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13
Monday, May 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My dear daughter: I have tried this before (leaving a comment) and have been unsuccessful. I have typed a couple longer comments, only not to have them go through. So today I'm going to experiment with a shorter comment. "Bless you and your beautiful family".
Love mom
Post a Comment