Life has been so busy adjusting to being a family of seven, but it has gone so incredibly good. The four big sisters amaze me with their willingness to help and love on their new sister. Let's just say there is something so special with having a baby in the house! It is such a gift to watch these little mothers in training!
Anyhow, just wanted to say that I'm back and planning on blogging as time allows (or as I make time for it!). I have a lot of different ideas in mind that I want to blog about. One of my first posts will be a bit sad as I share the hurt our family went through as we lost our dog, our special companion, in early December. You may want a tissue for that post, as I share some of the precious things my children have said as they miss their dog, Jedi. Looking forward to getting back in touch with the blogging world. Hope you stop back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Sweetheart,
Let's see if this works. I have observed how happy your family is with my newest grandbaby. Your girls are so loving and a true joy to watch. Any you, my dear daughter, are a true joy in my life and watching you as a mama truly inspires me. I love you with all my heart.
(Please God let this work this time:)
Mom
Yay!!! So excited to read more about you and your precious family in any upcoming posts! =)
I'm glad your back!!! I enjoy reading about your awesome family:)
Post a Comment